5 Types of Visits:
• New Patient Visit $150. Initially, each patient has a one-hour consultation with Dr.Peterson. This visit includes an evaluation of the patient's health history, chiropractic, acupuncture and kinesiological exams. Time permitting, patients also receive their first adjustment. Allocating that much one-on-one time for the initial visit drastically reduces the total number of visits so that a typical case may be resolved in just six to eight visits.
• Extended Visit, $110. Typically, we schedule the second visit for a 45-60 minute appointment to allow time for review of findings, more testing and/or more history. Established patients often request this type of appointment if they wish to have more time with the doctor.
• Intermediate Visit, $80. These appointments last 20-45 minutes and are recommended for established patients who are dealing with complicated problems or multiple conditions. Services may include massage therapy, electrotherapy or ultrasound, traction, moist heat, rehabilitation and acupuncture. Appointments are scheduled and if you miss or cancel your appointment without giving 24 hour notice, you will be charged $45.
• Short Visit, $65. These appointments last 15-20 minutes and are recommended for established patients who have seen Dr. Peterson recently and have a specific area of concern. These visits include moist heat, traction and chiropractic treatment.
• Acupuncture, $60. These appointments lasts 35 minutes and are in a semi private setting. Services may include Tui Na (Chinese Massage), TDP lamp and cupping.
Community Acpuncture, $40. These appointments are on a first come first serve basis with no appointment scheduled. These appointments are focused on a single concern and are performed in a community style setting. An Acupuncture treatment last 20 minutes. We do not bill insurance for this service.
Community Chiropractic, $40. These appointments are on a first come first serve basis with no appointment scheduled. These are for established patients with uncomplicated conditions. We do not bill insurance for this visit type.